- Automation - Richard Bahr - MGS
- Package Design - Bob Gaumont - Nosco
- Sterile Medical Device Packaging - Mike Nielsen - Barger
- Do we have to do different stabilities with a perforated and non-perforated b...
I have invited Matt Neumann, vice president, sales and marketing at Aylward, to be our guest expert to address these questions: ... read more
Answered by: Richard Bahr
- Please let me know whether biodegradable/compostable plastics have potential ...
While biodegradable/compostable plastics are widely used in thermoforming, generally speaking, they are not suitable yet for pha... read more
Answered by: Mike Nielsen
- I have a question about drug and vaccine packaging. If dose 1 of a vaccine ne...
The packaging can help ensure that vaccines are properly administered. One way is to design the packaging with unique features t... read more
Answered by: Bob Gaumont
Have a Question? Ask the Experts at www.pmpnews.com! Packaging experts are on hand to offer advice on these topics: