Package Design Q&A
Asked August 22nd, 2012
1) Clarify your company philosophy and develop a statement on patient safety related to anti-counterfeiting.
2) Develop a relationship with a full-service Pharmaceutical Packaging Provider who can demonstrate many different technologies from a variety of suppliers for you to consider.
3) Investigate technologies available for both overt and covert features to add to your packaging.
4) Develop an enforcement plan. Will you make the consumer a part of the anti-counterfeiting solution or will your agents perform random checks of distributors and pharmacies?
5) Launch with only a few SKUs to ensure all contingencies are met before a full product roll out.